Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa. Cases by Frederick Owusu Boadu
By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislations in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislations international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and offers info from the criminal method in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics strategy involves using quantitative tools in examine. this can be in step with the expectancies in an utilized economics box resembling agricultural economics.
Covering the final conventional legislations issues in contracts, torts, and estate, the e-book is going extra to introduce state-of-the-art and region-relevant subject matters, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather switch, and transboundary water matters. The e-book is supported through an intensive checklist of reference fabrics, in addition to examine and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ figuring out of the rules mentioned within the publication. it's a studying instrument, initially, and will be used as a stand-alone source to educate the subject material of agricultural legislations and economics to execs new to the topic region in addition to to scholars in legislation university, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers learn findings on such subject matters as nutrients security, weather swap, transboundary average assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and emblems to focus on the long run assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of applicable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own learn of their parts of research, and to realize a few figuring out of the connection among legislation, economics, and statistics
- Includes wide assets, resembling bankruptcy summaries, examine questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar learn courses, a try out financial institution, and try out financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa. Cases and Comments PDF
Best law books
Innovations & strategies for the Finz Multistate approach gains greater than 1100 multiple-choice questions and solutions, with over a hundred and forty questions for every subject. each query is written within the Multistate Bar examination sort and complies with the most recent MBE codecs. considering that they're unique and never real published examination questions, those questions are unavailable anyplace else.
Nolo's Will booklet offers the entire unique details, step by step directions and types had to create this worthy rfile. the entire will kinds at the moment are to be had at the disk--readers can make a choice from the seven assorted wills supplied or gather their very own custom-made will.
Highbrow estate legislation in Australia has replaced dramatically within the final decade and maintains to alter. advancements in expertise, the increase of the net, the globalisation of exchange and the expanding value of 'superbrands' or exchange marks with international allure have all impacted at the legislation surrounding highbrow estate.
- Non-State Actors as New Subjects of International Law: International Law: From the Traditional State Order Towards the Law of the Global
- LSAT Secrets Study Guide: LSAT Exam Review for the Law School Admission Test
- Understanding Criminal Procedure, Volume 1: Investigation (6th Edition)
- Pornography and the Justices: The Supreme Court and the Intractable Obscenity Problem
Extra info for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa. Cases and Comments
The respondent bank, National Bank of Commerce Limited, purportedly granted to the first appellant an overdraft facility amounting to Shs. 400,000,000. The agreement was secured by a joint and several guarantee of the Directors. The first appellant allegedly defaulted in the repayment of the overdraft facility and this triggered the respondent bank to institute a suit against the first appellant for the recovery of monies advanced. The High Court (Dr. S. J. ) entered judgment against the first appellant as principal debtor and against the Directors as guarantors of the overdraft facility.
2008. What is agricultural law? Proposing production agriculture as the core. Agric Law Update. 25 (12). , June 1988. Delays in the courts. Ghana Bar Bull. 1 (1), 20À23. , 2001. The economic analysis of law. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. ,http://plato. edu/entries/legal-econanalysis/. 10). , 2006. Uganda’s Legal System and Legal Sector, Global Lex. htm.. , 1983. An Introduction to Law and Economics. Little, Brown & Company, Canada. Mputhia, C. 2008. Kenya: When Digital Evidence Is Admissible in Court.
00 (Ten Million Cedis) against Defendant. S. Silomba By a writ of summons filed in the principal registry on 23rd February, 1999, the plaintiff, Galaunia Farms Limited, is seeking an order for damages and consequential loss arising from the 1st defendant’s breach of the agreement to purchase wheat from it. In support of the claim, the plaintiff called two witnesses whose evidence is on record. The evidence was that sometime in May, 1998, various companies were requested to submit tenders to buy wheat from the plaintiff.